Last reviewed on by
Hepatitis Services Provided by Hepatitis.Education
Online static content: Over 250 comprehensive hepatitis articles, guides and fact sheets, advice answers, extensive external resource lists, clinical trials, testing procedures, treatment information, and a growing blog. Our content is thoroughly researched and fact-checked for accuracy among a large list of global public health educators and reference sites.
Interactive hepatitis services: Our platform is highly moderated to provide a safe space that offers accurate information. We also maintain an active presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, & LinkedIn as well as hosting a podcast and responding in question and answer forums such as Reddit and Quora.
Referrals: We make referrals to healthcare services and resources such as: clinical trials, current research, testing centers, hotlines, external forums, blogs, treatment options, educational books, and safer-sex products.
Other outreach: We provide global outreach and education offline through tabling events, project collaboration, research, and clinician or support staff training. Additional outreach opportunities are provided through speaking engagements at colleges, universities, or community centers and conferences for students, parents, the general public, and to fellow public health educators.
Have us come speak for your group or at your event!
Sample Speaking Topics:
- Overcoming stigma – history, approaches, coping
- The admin’s personal experience with a long-term infection
- Covering hepatitis A,B,C in depth: how they’re contracted, common symptoms
- Safer-sex practices: which sexual activities expose someone to which infections, ways to mitigate risk
- Hepatitis myth vs. fact: common misconceptions and statistics
- Hepatitis Interviews – stories from around the globe
- Living, dating, and overcoming stigma after a hepatitis diagnosis
- Hepatitis.Education – Mission, Vision, Goals, Community Impact: who we help and why
To learn more about our progress, please see our goals page!
Love what we do?
Any form of support is greatly appreciated from the gratitude we receive and recommendations of this site to others to your direct donations. If you are interested in supporting our work so that we can continue to grow and help others who have contracted a sexually transmitted disease or infection, please use the secure PayPal donation button below.
Your support will ensure we can continue to provide these services to thousands of readers daily.
– – – –